» about UWFMA
The UWF Marketing Association was formed in
1970 and operated under the name MESS (Marketing and Economics Student
Society) until 1983, when we became the University of West Florida
Marketing Association (UWFMA).
The purpose of
to provide a forum for students to learn about marketing and employment
opportunities by exposure to business professionals and networking with
other students and UWF faculty. Leadership opportunities may be
enjoyed through several officer and committee chairperson assignments.
Why join the UWF
Marketing Association ?
- Network into industries before seeking
- Learn how to market yourself to
employers after graduation
- Learn how to manage your future career
- Learn about job opportunities with
- Broaden your marketing and business
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities
- Get to know your instructors on a more
- Have a whole bunch of fun and a lot of
laughs at the same time !!
general membership meets once every two weeks. During these meetings plans
are made for upcoming events, food and drink are provided free of charge
to all members, and members meet and interact with a business professional
who has been invited to talk to the association.
Join us and get involved!!