The Center for Fine & Performing Arts (CFPA) Box Office is open Monday-Friday from 1pm to 5pm and 1 hour prior to all CFPA events. All reservations must be paid for when the order is placed. We accept the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets purchased.
- Adults: $16
- Seniors*/Active Military/UWF Faculty & Staff: $12
- UWF Students: Free with valid Nautilus Card
- Group discounts are available for groups of 10 or more, please contact Jerre Brisky, Assistant Director of the CFPA at (850) 857-6057 for additional information.
* Seniors are considered 60 and over.
Purchase Tickets By Phone
- Call (850) 857-6285 during Box Office hours.
- All orders will be held at will-call unless the order is place more than a week prior to the performance and requested to be mailed.
Purchase Tickets On-line
Purchase Tickets in Person
- The UWF Center for Fine & Performing Arts Box Office is at the main entrance to the CFPA, Bldg. 82 on the UWF campus for a campus map, click here: Box Office
- All parking on the UWF campus is free after 4:30pm Monday through Friday and on the weekends.
- There is a drop-off location directly in front of the CFPA that can be used for ticket purchases during the day and drop off and pick up of passengers before & after the performance. Parking in the drop-off location is not permitted.
- There are 2 parking lots that are easily accessible for the CFPA, Lot L & Lot M. For a campus map, click here: