The Master of Education in College Student Affairs Administration program is designed for students interested in professional leadership in various student affairs and student services areas. Program participants will prepare for careers involving organizational management, student development, leadership training, and campus life administration.
In addition to the University graduate admission requirements described in the Graduate Admissions section of the catalog, the department bases decisions for regular admission on a holistic review of credentials in which the criteria listed in the admission checklist (see right-side column) are used to assess the potential success of each applicant.
Summer: March 1st* | Fall: June 1st* | Spring: October 1st* |
• Campus Student Center
• Alcohol and Drug Education
• Campus Activities and Student Organizations
• Career Services
• Disabled Student Services
• Learning Assistance Programs
• Multicultural Student Affairs
• Recreational Sports
• Residence Life
• Student Affairs Administration or Research
• Student Judicial Programs