UWF Student Life
A true university experience takes root in real life. Earning your degree remains the primary goal, of course. Yet, learning in the 21st century isn’t an isolated experience. While you’re gaining core knowledge and critical skills, you’ll also meet the friends, mentors and professional connections that provide the foundation for your future success.
It takes both a vibrant academic life and an active extra-curricular one to make your experience complete. It’s true at UWF. It’s true in life.
Learning and Living @ UWF
You’ve heard people talk about working hard and playing hard. Finding the best balance between your course work and your many other interests is one of the key lessons of university life. This balance includes:
- Meeting your responsibilities to professors and fellow students in the classroom
- Doing the work your employer or internship supervisors assign
- Keeping your social and professional connections strong and active
- Getting involved in campus clubs/organizations and athletics
- Making time for volunteer work and faith-based activities
All the Links You’re Dying to Click
University Athletics (NCAA Division II)
CAB Events (Comedians, Movie Nights, etc.)
Dean of Students Office
Student Newspaper - They Voyager